Sunday, 22 November 2015

A FEW THINGS




asos_magazine_inspire
Right jumper / skirt





Christmas will be here before we know it and I have yet to buy a single present. On my list of people to buy for are my two wonderful sisters. As they are both fashion lovers, I'm on the hunt for pieces that are fun and within budget.  Also something that they wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves. So, I put together this guide to help me choose what gift to buy... 

- Do you love knitwear? Well, you can have the jumper to prove it with this 'Knitaholic' knit by Zara. It's a little different and ticks that 'fun' box. As does the soft faux fur stole in a colour block pattern - it's perfect for this bitterly cold weather.

- I think both my sisters would love this suede messenger bag. I adore the patchwork design and colours, it's suitable for all occasions.  This could be a winner folks!

- I have one sister in mind when I picked the gold metallic heels. I'm sure she would have plenty of opportunities to wear these during the run up to New Year. Plus, I don't think she would expect a pair of heels from me, so it would be lovely to surprise her.

- The pom pom keyring is the perfect little extra, it's fluffy, cute and comes in every colour...

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist gift guide. I would love to know which item is your favourite? 



12 comments:

  1. LOVE that suede skirt! I am loving that skirt style at the moment xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice items, i like a lot that sparkling shoe:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would all be very welcome gifts under my tree - I'm besotted with that jumper! x

    Viva Epernay | Penhaligon's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that jumper so bad although I wouldn't say no to any of it as I love suede and faux fur OH and pom poms DUH ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the suede skirt and the adorable scarf - the colours are so fun! I'm sure they would love all of these items though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, I really like the look of the suede skirt + the pom poms are cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those photos and your picks too!

    Hannah at HNNHVNBLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift guide, and I am obsessed with pom pom key rings myself!

    - GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is so cute :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the messenger bag, though suspect I'd never get to use it with the rain here. I can't believe it's nearly Christmas, need to get my ass in gear with presents!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Zara jumper, it's so cute and quirky! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this pom-pom key ring. Maybe I'm being biased since I would buy EVERYTHING that has pom-poms on it. Errr!!! But really, this key ring is super adorable <3

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete