Tuesday, 17 November 2015

EYE HEART YOU



If there was ever a time for glitter, it’s Christina time! The stores are full with Christmas decorations – sequins and fancy bobbles aplenty!

The glitter doesn't stop at decorations. If you are looking to add some sparkle to your life, incorporate some into your make up look. After an evening (well spent) on Pinterest, I found myself pinning some inspired make up looks.

You maybe a delicate shimmer kinda gal or a glittery disco diva, whatever you preference there are so many products/gift sets available this season, I created a fun wishlist with this in mind…



CHRISTMAS_MAKEUP_GIFTS
Fun_make_up_look


If you want to try something more subtle, the Nars velvet shadow stick would be ideal. A touch of shimmer, along with long dark lashes and eye liner is an easy party look to achieve (except if you are me and eye liner will always be a struggle).

For a fun and more eye catching look, loose glitter or glitter stars will be for you. These fun sized pots (above) would make great stocking fillers. Mac even has a shade called Kitschmas. I’m already starry eyed at the thought of having glitter stars in my life!

Tip: scotch tape will help remove any glitter that goes astray.

Some may say less is more, but my teen self is screaming, ‘more, more’.  So, I would suggest starting off with a little product and then you can add more as you go along.  I hope you have enjoyed this little wish list. Have any products caught your eye recently? 


Products
                        Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara    NARS velvet shadow stick 

4 comments:

  1. Less maybe more but I kinda love the idea of covering my eyebags with glitter!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter, especially this time of year! I love the look with the stars, very pretty x

    Josie |Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an absolute sucker for glitter and Christina I'm definitely with you on the 'more,more' opinion! Well actually I'm more like 'more,more,more,more,moreeeeee'!!!! I bloomin' love glitter! Christmas is the time for glitter, I'm thinking of creating a glitter based nail post! You better be there! :) I hope you're well missus! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete